A few years ago, I saw a couple of magazines about fitness and read them interested in bodybuilding Cass Martin bodybuilder. I’ve seen photos of several bodybuilding girls like Jamie Eason and Dana Lynn Bailey and decided that it would be cool to look like them.
AGE: 27 YEARS
GROWTH: 165 CM
WEIGHT: 61 KG
HOW DID YOU COME IN BODYBUILDING?
“Once I started training and seeing the result, I sat down, that’s the whole story!”
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation is born within me. I always had a desire to become better in every aspect of my training. When I started to talk about my success in social networks, I had a lot of subscribers and so much support; it really inspires me to continue.
“I like to know that by my example I can motivate others to achieve their goals.”
Cass Martin bodybuilder model
WHAT TYPES OF EXERCISES DO YOU BEST RESULTS?
When it comes to my training, the basic exercises give the best results. I like exercises with free weights, and I often imitate the training of my idols. Currently, I am engaged in one part of the body a day, once a week, with the exception of my legs. I practice footwork twice a week.
CASS MARTIN bodybuilder TRAINING PROGRAM
Monday: (quadriceps + shin)
- Squat with a barbell on the shoulders 4 x 8-10
- Squat with a barbell on the chest 4 x 8-10
- Gakk Squats 4 x 15-20
- Press the legs in the simulator 4 x 15-20
- Extension of legs sitting in the simulator 4 x 15
- Lifting socks sitting in the simulator 4 x 20-30
- Press the rod 4 x 6-8
- Press the rod on an incline bench 4 x 8-10
- Maneuvering with dumbbells on an incline bench 3 x 10-12
- Arm reduction in crossover insulating 3 x 12-15
- Pulling up a wide grip 4 x before refusal
- Thrust of the vertical block behind the back with a wide grip 4 x 12-15
- Rod rod to belt in slope 4 x 10-12
- Thrust of T-bar to the belt 4 x 8-12
- Traction of dumbbells to the waist in the slope (alternately) 4 x 10-12
- Thrust horizontal unit 4 x 10-12
- Deadlift 4 x 5-8
Thursday: (glutes + hips + drumstick)
- Leg bend in the simulator 4 x 12-15
- Leg bending sitting in the simulator 4 x 12-15
- Stepping attacks 4 x 12-15 (for each leg)
- Romanian deadlift on straight legs 4 x 12-15
- Makhi foot on the lower block 4 x 15 (for each leg)
- Press on calf standing 4 x 20-30
- Rises of hands with dumbbells in the sides 4 x 10-12
- Dumbbells in front of you 4 x 10-12
- Army press 4 x 8-10
- Raising hands to the sides (for each hand) 4 x 10-12
- Dilution of hands with dumbbells in slope 4 x 10-12
- Hand cultivation in the Peck-Dec simulator 4 x 12-15 (Super sets)
- Hand-to-hand crossover (for each hand) 4 x 12-15
- Bending of hands on biceps with dumbbells 4 x 10-12
- Hand bending with EZ-bar 4 x 12-15
- Bending of hands with dumbbells for biceps (for each hand) 4 x 15
- Hand folding on the block with a rope handle 4 x 12-15 (Super sets)
- Bending of hands on biceps with a barbell 4 x 12-15
- Triceps-simulator 4 x 12-15
- French bench press with dumbbells 4 x 8-10
- Lifting dumbbells lying on the triceps 4 x 12
- Thrust of vertical block with narrow grip 3 x 12-15
- Thrust of vertical block with rope handle 3 x 12-15
IF YOU ON THE CHOICE GIVEN ONLY 3 EXERCISES, WHAT WERE THEY WERE?
- Squat with a barbell. I crouch every week without exception! Squatting with the bar helps to shape my legs and buttocks.
- Deadlift. Thrust involves many muscles at runtime, and is a good test of my strength.
- Press lying. All kinds of bench presses help keep the upper part of my body in shape.